Körfezin en güçlü havayollarından Qatar Airways, pilot aramak için Türkiye’ye geliyor.
Pilotlara sundukları olağanüstü maddi imkanlarla pilotlar için adeta cazibe merkezi haline gelen Qatar Airways, Türk pilotlarla buluşmak için İstanbul’a geliyor.
Son dönemde Türkiye’de çalışan yabancı pilotlarla birlikte Türk pilotlar da körfezdeki havayollarının yolunu tutarken Qatar Airways, 12-13 Nisan’da İstanbul Sefaköy’de pilotlarla bir araya gelecek.
Hem kaptan hem de ikinci pilot arayan şirket, Boeing ve Airbus filosunda görev vereceği pilotlarla İstanbul’da görüşme yapacak.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Below 60 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Airways.
- Have a minimum of 6,000 hours total flying time multi crew commercial airline jet experience.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 hours in command in commercial airline jet OR Have a minimum of 1,000 hours command on A320/A330 commercial airline jet.
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 12 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
- Command hours do not include simulator hours, cruise Captain time or P1 u/s.
Failure to provide updated documents while awaiting your start date, and up until your employment starts, may affect your employment with Qatar Airways, the type of course that you will be planned for and therefore the bond that you will have to sign if applicable.
1. Resume / CV
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
5. Copy of valid Instrument Rating
6. Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
7. Copy of last two pages of the Logbook