We are a multinational airport concessionaire asset management company looking for an Internal Audit Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager (Head), the successful candidate will:
– Participate in the Risk Assessment process and in the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan, Audit Programs and Audit Procedures.
– Perform audits in assigned areas with minimal supervision, in accordance with audit programs and procedures in order to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes and procedures.
– Document all work papers and prepare written audit findings in a clear and concise manner and proposerecommendations for discussion with local management.
– Assist Internal Audit Manager to write draft and final audit reports.
– Participate in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
– Follow-Up on Management Action Plans, Audit findings remediation and all outstanding audit issues.
– Regularly monitor internal financial reports with supervision from Internal Audit Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Engineering.
– 2 to 4 years audit experience in either external audit firms or internal audit functions of reputable companies.
– Professional accountancy qualifications (CIA, CPA, SMMM certificates are assets)
– Good command of MS Office applications (SAP knowledge is a plus)
– Strong operational and financial understanding of businesses and at least awareness of information system security issues.
– Proven experience in business processes understanding, identifying risks and weaknesses, developing and executing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
– Acquaintance with the terms COSO, ERM, ERP, BPM, GRC.
– Good written communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement.
– Clear, concise, and effective verbal communication.
– Comfortable with working in multicultural/multilingual environment.
– Strong project management and organizational skills. Ability to deliver expected results and meeting deadlines.
– Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to promote ideas and to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
– Fluency in English and Turkish both written and spoken.
– Sustaining personal relationships at the workplace in a professional and business oriented manner.
– Preferably residing on the Asian side of Istanbul.
- Internal Audit-Survey
- İstanbul Anadolu Yakası – Turkey